Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thing #6 continued

Well, I thought I'd move on, but I've gotten stuck here. It's a good stuck though! The trading cards have been a hit. I've taught several classes, individual students and teachers and my schedule is full of classes for next week. If nothing else, the trading card experience has been worth doing Library 2 Play!
My PGP students want to do nothing but make playing cards, they came up with a list of activities to do for the spring semester...nearly all had to do with playing with trading cards. I may have created a monster! Tomorrow they are going to bring what they made at home. I've got to get to Thing #7!

Response from faculty meeting....a success...I'm scheduled to teach at least one class of everything I shared.....still need to get a few teachers on board...but I'm getting there. Hopefully soon we'll have technology (in whatever form) embedded in every curriculum topic at school.

1 comment:

LKP said...

I agree with you about the trading cards, I think they have great educational potential at both the elementary and secondary levels! Keep up the "good" playing!!!