Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing #10 Image Generators


Okay, this is very scary! It's too addicting....I've totally lost track of time as I've played on these websites! I can't wait to share it with the students at school! I could easily see this as a way for students to give a quick synopsis of something they have read. I'll have to get with fifth grade teachers to see if they are interested in seeing what kind of humor their students have. My problem...I have no sense of humor! I can't think fast enough with a quick whit. I'm really a boring person. I think if I take a computer to the teacher's lounge and have the teacher's play with it...we'd have a rockin' good time though. I enjoyed each of them, but spent a good part of time on Imagechef...I like the animations! Big problem....too many choices.

3 comments:

LKP said...

First off, I DON'T think you are a boring person AT all!!! But I agree when you are doing these things I too get stymied about what to write! Maybe they would be more fun to do with others, can't you just see a group bouncing off ideas as they create a comic strip?? I think I see the potential for group work here --- what do you think???

Grendel said...

I agree with lkp! What do you mean you have no sense of humor? I just burst out laughing at your Library Monster. I think their relatives live in my library!

Terry said...

I'm printing your comic out and wearing as a badge!