Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing #13 Delicious (misspelled!)

I'm a little frustrated right now. I tried to install the buttons to explore and import my bookmarks. So far, totally unsuccessful. I tried a few times, but my computer and I are NOT getting along tonight!
So anyway, I decided to just explore the site. I have a bad habit of not tagging anything. I now realize how important this could be. By exploring Delicious - I found examples of tags. I think I'll spend a little more time exploring at the lists of upon lists of tags. I will dutifully try to add tags on my blogs. On most of my blog enries, I have not put any tags at all. ...I'll have to do better.
It would be nice to get all of my bookmarks from my home computer imported...I do most of my searching at home!
I'll try to install the buttons again tomorrow. I am frustrated!

2 comments:

Grendel said...

That is almost the same time of the evening that I had trouble last night! It must mean that we should read a book or watch a tv show or just go to bed! Anyway, that is what I did.

Mrs. Frizzle said...

I love the idea of importing your bookmarks from home. That would be great, since I too do most of my searching at home. But then I would have them whenever I logged on home or away.