Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thing #14 Explore Technorati and learn how tags work

I've been negligent in writing on the blog...so tonight I'll try to catch up. I spent some time last week exploring Technorati - never took the time to write it up...so now...yes, I realize I should tag more. It's a box I just miss. My biggest problem through this whole process is getting distracted and clicking on a link...more tags...more links...I think some nights I just get lost in my "exploring" ...thank goodness there's a home button and I can start over. I have learned a lot about tagging and will try earnestly to tag my sites. I will probably refer to other sites for a while for terms. I've had some difficulty in claiming my blog...all of the log ins and passwords are coming to get me....thank goodness for my RED folder! Now that I've claimed my site, let's see if it is worth reading!

No comments: