Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thing #20: YouTube, TeacherTube and Zamzar

I always enjoy playing around with teacher tube and youtube. I forget about the time as I watch the various videos. Even the high school students I work with will send me links to videos I need to watch. I have just purchased some cameras that I hope will enable me to create some videos easily that can be sent to either teacher tube or youtube. I have forwarded several on to teachers, epecially some of the ones about integrating powerpoint into their lessons...then they understand some of the reasons I give students such guidance on how many bullets, how many photos, etc. In digging around I found this powerpoint teachertube that I thought would be interesting for a project for one of my classes...the kids would enjoy producing one. Only I may switch it into Photostory...who knows.

No comments: