Monday, September 27, 2010

The iPad

So it's Monday and not Friday...things got a bit crazy in the library on Friday. The iPad is here. I like it so much better than the iTouch...perhaps it's my age...I can see it better. I downloaded the app Stanza...so cool...so many books to download.....Now I want to see it on the iTouch.
Fourth and Fifth grade classrooms have received their iTouches...now it's on to Third Grade. Hopefully they will be completed by the end of the week. Downloading the update has taken a little time...Hopefully I won't have to do it again too soon.
Tech Team met on Friday during lunch. I had more than 60 students ready to make movies. We have our first three assignments already from PTA...it will keep us more than busy! We'll have to stay on task to make it work. Life is good!

No comments: