Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election Project

The fifth grade students at Rummel Creek will be doing an election project, really a "So I want to be President" project. As I shared the project yesterday, I was so impressed about their knowledge of the current issues being discussed on the current national election. Their projects should be outstanding. I shared the final product with a short sample using photostory incorporating several web 2.0 tools. Before I could finish explaining the sample, the students were already shouting out ideas...WOW! These projects are going to be great. I can't wait to see where the students go with their creativity. Today, several had cameras and had begun writing. This is exciting to see the students go after and activity so quickly. More on the election project soon.

No comments: