Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thing #3

The blog has been created....I'm sure I'll change something soon...I'm still experimenting...but I like the basics. The hard part about this will be the writing...I have to stop and actually sit down to type. My brain is going 90 miles an hour, but I can't type that fast! I've been interrupted about 10 times since I sat down to write this one, so I figure that the thoughts are disjointed enough. Oh well...

I did have fun learning about the avitar, and now have convinced a class to create their own to use as a way of starting a descriptive writing piece...so I've already put the learning into action. I am looking forward to January in the computer lab. Actually, the class told me how to put things together both in my avitar and the writing lesson...so I'm sure they'll have fun teaching each other about creating an avitar! I can't wait to see the results!

1 comment:

LKP said...

I ABSOLUTELY love your avatar and your blog name! I think your students really got it right when they suggested it!!! It is going to be such fun reading your posts and keeping up with your "play journey"!!!