Thursday, February 11, 2010

TCEA

I'm sitting here waiting for a session to start. I have so many ideas floating around in my head. I've learned a lot in a very short time and can't wait to share it with the students at RCE. I've updated the webpage with many of the sites that I learned about. Many of the sessions I have attended have been geared to PreK through 2nd grade. The links for these grade levels has expanded. Please visit the Library Link, Curriculum Link and grade levels for hot links to all kinds of activities to enrich your students learning. My enthusiasm and excitement is not showing as I write...but hopefully you'll see the results soon at RCE!

1 comment:

Becca - Rummel Creek Women's Boot Camp said...

Mrs. Harrell - RCE is so blessed to have you! Thank you for all of your enthusiasm and for keeping RCE up to date on technology. After last night's curriculum night, I realized how fast everything is moving in the learning world, but I know we are in good hands with you at the helm. Thanks so much. Becca Howard